Do you have a beautiful Brookhaven Pennsylvania home? Do you want home additions to add to that beauty? If so, you are not alone. Many people in this wonderful historic community are starting to add home additions to their existing homes. If you are contemplating doing the same thing, you should know that there are quite a few benefits of doing it. Today we will learn five benefits that home additions can bring you.
Five Benefits of Home Additions
- You will have more space: This one is a no-brainer! By adding an extra bathroom, bedroom or family room to your home, you will have more space. This will allow your family to feel less cramped and you will have more home to enjoy!
- Home additions add value: When you add square footage to your home, it will greatly increase the value of your property. By adding just one bedroom or bathroom, you can increase your home’s worth by as much as $20,000 depending on the square footage of your addition.
- You can rent it out: Adding an extra bedroom to your property will allow you to make some extra cash. If you don’t mind a roommate, you can bring home a sizable monthly income by renting out your new addition.
- It’s cheaper than moving: Let’s face it moving costs a lot of money. Depending on the size of your move, a home addition can be much cheaper. If you are expecting a new child or a family member moving in with you, why not consider a home addition instead of relocating?
- You can bring some luxury into your home: By adding a master bathroom and bedroom onto your home, you will be bringing in some serious luxury! This is a great way to fall in love again with your home and have your own special space at the same time.
Some Ideas for your Remodeling Project: